So yesterday I had been nominated for this award.The big, sparkly, dazzling, glittery one you see up there! ^
I have read the whole post and I will try my best to follow the rules. Which are something like this:
The Rules! (I copied them directly from the post I had been invited to. With some additional phrases of my own lol.)
– Insert the liebster award logo in your post
– Thank and link those who nominated you
– (After reading the official rules) You also have to reveal 11 interesting facts about yourself! Which is scary as well as fun, but give it a shot.
– Answer the questions designed by the blogger who nominated you
– Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers with less than 100 followers
– Ask 11 questions of your own to your nominees that they have to answer
– Notify your nominees about The Liebster Award
– Include instructions of the process in your post
Being done with the first two steps, I’m moving ahead.
11 “INTERESTING FACTS” about Me:
1. I am.. (lol this is just the hardest thing ever.) Okay, So I’m a really curious person who loves getting to know stuff by searching for it herself.
2. Because of the above reason, I wanted to be a detective for a long time of my life. But that was just wishful thinking. I’m over that innocent wish now.
3. I love photography, and I’m doing good at it. Alhamdulillah.
4. I can cook delicious food too! (Every girl can but for a girl like me, It’s an achievement.)
5. I am a crazy organizer. Mess is just not my thing. I’m one “Neat Freak” as one of my friends says.
6. I love listening to stories of people who just bubble up and go on bla-bla-bla-ing when they are with me. I like it when people find me home. I like it even more when they are comfortable with me, and in their own skin.
7. My blog doesn’t really have a purpose, like the “about me” page of my blog says. I mostly write for catharsis and I guess that is the purpose. To let go of burden. To move on. To feel good. (And I don’t even write well. It’s just that. It happens. By itself.)
8. I am left handed, hence creativity.
9. I am talkative, expressive, straight forward, and a perfect example of extroverts. You can call me the “Nicest Rude Person Ever” because that fits my being more than anything else. (And that’s sarcasm, I don’t mean to scare you off.)
10. Whatever I write has always links to my mood in which I write it. So may be sometimes my blogs don’t make much sense to people who read them. (And I often beat my head up at how silly my initial blogs were. But okay, whats past is past.)
11. And linking this one to the previous one, I am a perfectionist. One crook and my whole mood and behavior shatters. I can’t help it. I wish to learn human-ways soon. Humans are for mistakes, for imperfections, and I need to learn that asap.
Now the questions accidentallyinked asked me:
1-When did you start blogging?
January 29th, 2015.
2-If there was something you could teach yourself what would it be?
That humans are supposed to be imperfect perfections, that I need to not give a damn (when most of the time I don’t but still.) and that I don’t need to remember everything.
3-If it was raining in the morning on a holiday would you rather sleep or wake up and enjoy the rain?
I’ll enjoy the rain with a dslr in my hands and a mug of steaming coffee by my side.
4-What was the last book you read?
“To Kill A Mocking Bird” by Harper Lee. I am not a book person really, so yes. It was a compulsory homework so I had to read it. And it was worth it.
5-Do you like Math?
I hate it with the back of my heart lol. I even changed one of my minors because I didn’t want to study Calculus.
6-If you could learn a new language which one would it be?
Speaking of the moment, Pushto.
7-If you wished to change the name of your blog, what would it be?
I never thought about it. But I know it would be a happy name. Maybe “Soap Bubbles and Pop!”? That’s silly. But I really don’t know.
8-Have you ever seen a flamingo? Not in pictures in real!
Yes. When I was four. It was a field trip to a zoo.
9-Do you like spoken word?
Spoken word is what?
10-Are you afraid or cats or dogs? Or both?
Dogs more than cats. But I always say Hi to them to act nice, just in case if they have any intention to hurt me.
11-Do you think a poem you wrote for a friend is a good gift or a book written by a famous author?
My poem obviously. I know the effort, that’s why.
My questions :
1. Name one thing that you want to learn before anything else?
2. What is that one thing that you think shouldn’t be in you?
3. What do you think is the reason behind the chaos in the world?
4. What’s your definition of blogging?
5. What’s the purpose of your blog?
6. 3 am or 3 pm?
7. Have you ever witnessed a falling star?
8. What was the happiest moment of your life?
9. Chocolates or Ice-cream?
10. What is that one word that defines you?
11. What is you current favorite song?
I’d be glad if you accept this and pass it on. Hope you had fun.